Tuesday, July 20, 2010

First Day of Class

Today was the first week and the first day of my ‘Using and Developing Resources in Primary Classroom’ course. Well, by looking at the title of the course had already brightened my curiosity on what this course might bring. As this was the first day in class, the anxious feeling came to my nerves even before the lecture started. Well, it was not because I was scared but it was because I was excited on what the lesson may bring me. The lecturer for this course was Puan Foziah. I was greeted by her smile and warmth when she first spoke. She was indeed a person of the intelligence as this course was not an easy course. It involved using the modern technology of this globalization era to find and search for the best resources and materials for school teaching and learning.

Well, first day in class was not much a burden as I was not given any homework except three tasks that needed to be completed during the weekend. The three tasks were :

1) Create a blog





2) Get a 8gb pendrive





3) Install Photoshop CS3 in laptop




One last thing was that I was told to think about my own expectations for this course. After much thinking, my expectations for this course were to learn as much knowledge as I could so that I could be a techno-savvy future teacher and I also hoped that I would be able to master the use of technology that was available and be able to be creative and innovative in searching and creating new resources for my teaching materials in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment