Thursday, September 23, 2010

Raya Mood...But It's Not Time to Get Lazy...

Selamat Hari Raya to all my Malay friends!

Well, I guess all must still be in a holiday mood. So am I. Pn. Foziah gives us a very big 'ang pow' for Raya, which is MODUL 2! Well, it's not a surprised as Pn. Foziah has already told us before Raya week. So, it's time start my engine and get back to work again. Modul 2 is basically about how to use the PHOTOSHOP CS3. It's a good practice as I can
practice on how to edit the pimple on my face, the red-eye during photo-taking, changing background, cropping people we don't like in the picture and so on. There are so many functions can be used using Photoshop CS3. I'm totally AMAZED! Experimenting and practicing with it is such a pleasure as I can learn many new things. I couldn't wait to do it. So, that's all for now. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment