Thursday, September 23, 2010

Being Resourceful Is Important


Today was another starting day for RESOURCES lesson. Why was I saying so? This was because we were once again surprised with Modul 1! WOohoo! Were you excited? Well, I'm still yet to explore on the MOdule but one thing I knew was that I would be learning new skills such as how to search for pictures, animation, gifs, converting videos into mp3, wav, midi and so on. This was indeed a great experience as I could only be taught in this Resources class. Hence, I guess this will really be a starting journey of Resources
class as we are going to have hands-on exercises. Although the THICKNESS of the MODUL seems to be 'SHOCKING', I guess this was just a process of moulding and practicing. Well, too much talking and not working was not good. So, I did not want to waste any much time. Let me get started with MODUL 1! Let the exploration begins! Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment