Tuesday, August 17, 2010

~Life where Module begins~

In this week's class, we were given self-preparation from last week's class on the coming module, which was the 1st module. Well, luckily all the modules were not complete yet. So, we were given only the first module first to complete. Guess what? The thick 1st module had to be completed in two weeks time! I wonder if I could finish all of it but I'm certainly going to try my best. So here I am, almost 1 am, but I'm here writing this blog because I had to rush all the tutorials for 1st module. Hopefully I could finish it soon...

Well, all these work were actually to train us, who were the future leaders to be techno-savvy in finding resources or teaching aids using technological tools like internet, different kinds of downloaders and so on.. All these were actually to equipped us to be able to master all the tools before we graduated and off to teach in school.

Well, it was not a bad idea actually. Although the work would be hectic and tiring, the outcomes would certainly be satisfying.. So, let's just do our best and let our skills developed and expanded! That's all for today. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment