Sunday, November 7, 2010

Last week of Class

Finally, I was at the last week of the course. Well, it was a good end after all. The end of this course did not mean the end of me being a resourceful future teacher. I would still be bringing the knowledge that I learnt in this course throughout my life, applying it in my future teaching. In today’s lesson, Pn. Foziah reminded us on our Module 5 tasks and the dateline for it. Pn. Foziah was very kind in considering our hardship and willingly extended the dateline so that we could concentrate on our tests and examination revision.

Moving back to today’s lesson, Pn. Foziah advised us to study well for our coming test and reminded us repeatedly that all that we learnt would be useful in future.


Hence, we had to always apply this theory of being resourceful in finding suitable materials for class teaching. It was indeed a very good advice.

All in all, it was a successful lesson at the end as I had gained many experience throughout this course. This was some experience that we could hardly forget as it was something memorable that we would put in our mind and apply it in our teaching next time.

So, this course was a fruitful one and I enjoyed it til the last bit. Well, that’s all for today. See ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment