Sunday, October 24, 2010

Moving towards the end....

It’s the fortheenth week!! And it was the last lesson for this course but no the end of it.. Well, today my class was reminded that our test would be on 1st November 2010 which would be NEXT WEEK! So far yet so near..

Well, submission for the work + tasks + modul for this week would be:

1) Modul 4

2) Task 1 (Pair)

3) Task 2 ( Individual)

4) Task 3 (Group)

Looking back at all these tasks, they were not easy but contained a lot of knowledge and skills.

So far, I’ve learnt a lot in improving myself to become a resourceful techno-savvy future teacher. All thanks to Mdm. Foziah for her generous giving of knowledge, patience and counsel in the process of helping my class and I to a higher extend of becoming a future generated teacher.

Today I was again, being thrilled by the video sharing in youtube that we had in class.

The videos that we had seen were the ones that we had created for our task 1 (video editing task). It was quite a success though there were several changes or comments that had been given by peers and Mdm Foziah to my class.

I personally thought that the idea of viewing the videos together and sharing of opinions was pretty good. This was because through peers and lecturer’s feedback, be it positive or negative,it eventually helped us to grow, to a better way of course!

As to recalled of what Mdm Foziah said for the videos that we had created, it must contained emotions, feelings, character and the mood must be brought out in order to capture the audience’s attention and interests.

Of course, this must also be complimented with suitable songs or audio tracks and pictures in order to bring out the real atmosphere of it. In creating a good video, all these must taken into consideration as whatever that we did must have a purpose so that it would become a meaningful one.

Hence, this course really equipped us, especially me with a vast knowledge in creating and modifying my own teaching aids and it indeed was an experience I would never forget!

That's all for today.

~ Happy Reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment