Sunday, October 17, 2010

Submission, Submission, SUBMISSION!

Today was the submission date for 3 tasks.

1) Modul 2
2) Group Lesson Plan
3) Ebook Print-out

Well, I was glad that finally
I've completed the three tasks and handed them in today. So, now left with the tasks of Modul 4 and video editing for pair.

Today's class did not have much teaching because Pn. Foziah generously gave us the time to do our video editing and checking on our task. This was to make sure that our video editing task was on the right track.

After the consultation, my pair and I w
ere on the right track, just that we had to make it more meaningful so that the video will be much more interesting. This was to make sure that the video was there for a purpose. The theme must be seen there. Pn. Foziah suggested a theme, 'Selfless love' , so it was a good idea after all.

Hence, my partner and I would be do
ing on 'Selfless faith' of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.







Our video would consist of the love story of Angelina and Brad, on how they met until they got married, had children and also adopted their own other children as well from other parts of the contries.

Well, the story would still be on the edit. so, I think that's all for today. I got to continue doing my tasks now.

See ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment