Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Starting of Video Editing

Another week had passed and now was the of the course was very very near! Wow.. How time really flew. Well, when it came to the course of Resources, I had always be surprised by the lecturer as everyday I stepped in the class, there would always be new excitement and new resources for us to learn. Cool wasn't it? Although the process of implementing it, like getting things hands on was quite taxing, the end product was actually very fruitful because at the end of the lesson, I did actually learn many things. One of Pn. Foziah's famous quote was 'It's alright to redo your work, and pour your hardwork on it as long as at the end of the day, you gain something'. And that something was of course, a lifelong knowledge.

Well, back to today's lesson, I had actually been shown by Pn Foziah on the technic of video editing. We were shown on the video of Wu Chun and Ella. The video was actually made by Ella's fans. It was really AWESOME!

Even before we got our module 4, Pn. Foziah had already prepared us for our task, which was video editing. It was an exciting experience to have known that all these could actually be integrated in the classroom. Even I myself got excited with it, what to say to children?
Well, this week my class had been given another two parts of modul 2 on Photoshop. Apart from the module, I had to complete an ebook, which was to create animation using powerpoint. The ebook must have
1) Theme
2) Setting
3) Characterisation
4) Plot

All these criteria must be taken into deep consideration as they were very important in creating a story ebook.


Although time was running out, I hope that I could finish all these on time!

So, that's all for now. I better be working on my tasks now..
See ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment